at Citywest Hotel
Family Friendly Statement
We are so pleased that you have chosen to stay here at Citywest Hotel. We welcome many visitors and guests to the Hotel on a daily basis. With this in mind, we encourage everyone to respect others around them, therefore, we provide a welcoming atmosphere for families to enjoy together. We understand that children will be children, so in order to ensure all our guests can enjoy their stay, we would ask that families with children would adhere to our family friendly policy below:
We ask that when in public areas including corridors, bars, restaurant & lobby, all children be closely supervised and that there is an awareness of others. Please ensure that when travelling throughout the Hotel grounds and corridors, it is expected that children be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian at all times. At times, if we feel that this is not being fully respected, we may respectively request further co-operation.
- Harriett’s Kids Club is located on the 3rd Floor and is fully supervised for children over 3 years.
- Harriett’s Movie Club is located on the 3rd Floor, this area is not fully supervised and parent or guardian supervision is required.
- During peak times we provide evening entertainment for all the families in our function room.
- We ask that children are appropriately dressed at all times when using public areas e.g. no pyjamas.
- We request that all children vacate the bar & all public areas before 9pm (10pm from May – September inclusive). Please see Liqour Licencing Law below.
We appreciate that a family break is a time for fun and relaxation so we hope that you will assist us with the above and enjoy your time here at Citywest Hotel.
Liquor Licencing Law Ireland
Children under the age of 15 are permitted in the bar area if they are with a parent or guardian, accompanied children under the age of 15 may remain in the bar between the hours of 11:00am and 9:00pm. After this time children are not permitted in the bar or public areas. Children aged 15 and over, but under 18, are allowed in the bar unaccompanied between the hours of 11:00am and 9:00pm. After this time children must vacate all areas.
Our hotel policy is as follows: If our management team feels that a child's presence in the bar could reasonably be regarded as harmful to a child's health, safety or welfare, then that child is not allowed in these areas, even if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Thank you for your co-operation.