Easy access to the City Centre
The Luas light rail system has its terminus right beside Citywest Hotel, putting the whole of Dublin’s City Centre within easy reach – with its shopping areas, theatres, cinemas, museums, bars, restaurants and many other attractions.
The Luas reaches O’Connell Street in just 45 minutes, before heading on for the other terminus at The 3 Arena a few minutes further on. Other stops along the way include:
- Citywest Business Campus
5 Minutes approx.
- Heuston Station with rail links to Galway, Cork and Limerick
35 Minutes approx.
- The Four Courts Ireland’s principle seat of justice
39 Minutes approx.
- Henry Street Shopping area, linked by bridges to Temple Bar and Grafton Street area.
43 Minutes approx.
- O’Connell Street Often regarded as Dublin’s Main Street
46 Minutes approx.
- Connolly Station Mainline rail links to Drogheda, Dundalk and Belfast
49 Minutes approx.
Connection to DART – Dublin Area Rapid Transit, giving commuter access to Dublin’s beautiful coastline.
- The IFSC (Financial Services Centre) Dublin’s International Financial District.
50 Minutes approx.
- The 3 Arena Dublin’s largest concert venue
51 Minutes approx.