Citywest Leisure Club offers a host of great classes to help you achieve your fitness goals:
• Aqua Fit: A low-impact workout in water using gloves, woggles and discs for extra resistance. This class is designed for people of all ages, fitness levels & also those with minor injuries.
• Functional Circuit: Circuit training class set up in the green functional zone on the gym floor. We use a wide range of equipment including tyres, battle ropes, TRX straps, medicine balls and prowlers.
• Bums & Tums: A total lower body sculpt class using weights and barbells which targets the glutes, hips, thighs and abdominals.
• Kettlebell: This is a resistance training class using kettlebells to burn off those unwanted calories. It’s a favourite type of exercise amongst Hollywood stars!
• Les Mills Grit™: a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout to improve strength and build lean muscle. This workout uses barbell, weight plate and body weight exercises to work all major muscle groups.
• Les Mills BodyPump™: a barbell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast. Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BodyPump gives you a total body workout that burns up to 540 calories.
• Les Mills Body Balance™: Body balance is ideal for anyone and everyone. Body balance is the yoga-based class that will improve your mind, body and your life. During body balance carefully picked music plays as you bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates. Breathing control is a part of all the exercises, and instructors will always provide options for those just getting started. You’ll strengthen your entire body and leave the class feeling calm relaxed and happy. Classes range from 45 minutes to 1 hour.
• Run Fit: A class to improve your running technique whilst clocking up the miles.
• Spin: This workout focuses on strength, endurance and burning calories whilst on a stationary bike.
• TRX: The TRX Suspension Trainer leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises. You're in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise.
For more information - or to book a fitness class - call 01 401 0700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org